Website ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities
ICOF-CSU is a Christian institution of higher learning
ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities is an education department of International Coalition of Fellowships (ICOF) established in 1932 as a network of Christian Colleges and Universities.
ICOF-CSU is a Non-Profit Christian University. It was established with a view to delivering tertiary education that is highly comparable to that delivered by any other internationally recognized University, particularly by the renowned world universities.
The primary goal of ICOF-CSU is to reach out through education with aim to educate and stimulate our learners in innovation and excellence and in generation of a prudent quest for more knowledge, especially through research.
ICOF Africa Campus is urgently looking for Resident Lecturers (Provincial Coordinator) for Muchinga and Southern Province on full time basis.
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Education and it must be evaluated by ZAQA.
Master’s Degree in Educational Management will be added advantage.
- Relevant experience in the field education
- Must have over 8 years’ experience secondary school teaching, head teacher or lecturer
- Good knowledge of examination management and set of marking key
- Proven teaching records with vast experience in two courses with.
Good understanding of support services.
- Experience in E-learning and use of Moodle or other student management system.
- Strong work ethic and punctuality, respect for deadlines and deliveries.
- A Passport valid and Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel out of duty station and to other Countries.
- Strong Christian with recommendation from the Church (Applicant without Letter from the Church shall not be considered)
- First consideration will be given to Residents with Proof of Residence.
Please E-mail your APPLICATION WITH CV AND ATTACH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO: Vice President ICOF Africa Campus P.O. BOX 34490 Lusaka Zambia [email protected] or [email protected] clearly indicate, “Province applied for and the Position” on your email heading.
Applicants are advised not to call the University but for additional information visit www.grz.icof.net
Closing Date: 15th March 2023