Position: Hydraulic Technician
Ensure that all hydraulic components are tagged, stripped, assessed remanufactured, assembled and tested according to PHZ standards. The Technician must be adaptable to any working situation and be confident to speak one’s mind during a production meeting for the daily works plan and weekly requirements to be met.
Reports to: workshop supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained at all times during the Rebuild process of the entire workshop.
- use measuring equipment such as a Bore gauge, Micrometers, Thickness, Roughness and Hardness testers..
- Full disassembly and assessment of all hydraulic components e.g cylinders, pumps, motors.
- Document all internal measurement for job record.
- Ensure correct parts are ordered. Seals, Materiels
- Parts preparation for the assembly. Honing tubes and polishing shafts. Within PHZ set standards.
- Develop SOPS’s and maintain current assembly procedures for ISO 9001-2015.
- Test hydraulics components.
- Ensure daily job updates are done and submitted to the supervisor, for accurate WIP reporting.
- Prepare strip down reports with photographic evidence of the cause of failure for the customer to reference against.
- Accurate Man hours maintained and observed at all times.
Required Experience: Minimum of Five(5) years experience in hydraulic repairs.
- Valid EIZ Card
- Valid Forklift license
- Valid First Aid Training
- Team spirit is essential. Monitoring juniors and on job training is a must.
How to Apply: Send your CV’s & Documents to [email protected]
or call: +260957831636