Trade Zone Limited
Trade Zone Limited is currently looking to hire an experienced Transport and Logistics Officer to be based in Lusaka.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all fleet operators are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Scheduling and dispatching vehicles to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs.
- Overseeing the tracking system
- Planning routes and allocating truck drivers
- Relay and organize stock and information from production to delivery trucks.
- Route investigation, load scheduling and planning for multi-drop deliveries.
- Performing safety checks on vehicles and storage equipment.
- Monitoring transport costs, allocating fuel and ensuring all fleet is serviced
- Inventory management
- Answering customer queries/ensure customer satisfaction
Requirements and skills
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- BA degree/Diploma in transport and logistics, business administration, marketing or its equivalent
- Good report writing and supervision skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Critical Thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Must be computer literate
- High professional ethics and proficiency