Website ExpressCredit Zambia
Express Credit Zambia, a registered non-Deposit taking financial institution seeks to recruit a self- motivated, experienced, skilful and result oriented professional based in Choma for Branch Manager position.
The Branch Manager is responsible for administering and supervising the overall branch operations, ensuring that all staff members are performing within the prescribed policies and procedures while attaining high level of customer satisfaction. He/she takes the lead in appraising performance of all branch staff. The Branch Manager is also responsible for developing and growing both quality asset and liability portfolio of the branch, ultimately making the branch an independent profit centre. Additionally, Branch Manager is accountable for overall branch activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Sales, Marketing or business related course
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a financial institution at least 1 on a supervisory level,
- Must have relevant Sales experience.
- Proficient in computer (e.g. Word, Excel and Power Point presentation).
- Proven supervisory or managerial skills
- Relevant experience in branch operations,
- Relevant experience in personnel supervision,
- Working knowledge in accounting a must,
- Good grasp of Marketing skills & principles,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral& written),
- Customer service oriented
- Analytical, highly organized, attention to details,