BEIJING UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (BJUT) SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambian nationals that meet the minimum requirements outlined here below to contest for Eight (08) scholarships under the Beijing University of Technology Scholarship (BJUT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Available are: Five (05) PhD in the followingfields of study, Economics, Science and Engineering and Three (03) Masters in the following fields of study, Materials and Manufacturing, Information Technology and urban Construction.
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC)
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree; and
- Be of maximum age 34 years by September 2020
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree; and
- Be of maximum age 39 years by September 2020.
CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Candidates should meet own cost towards:
(i) Expenses to and from the Airport;
(ii) Any short fall not adequately covered by the scholarship.
Not more than 3 years for Masters programmes. For PhD, the duration depends on the programme. You are, therefore, advised to check the University Website.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit:
- A typed application letter responding to the advertisement clearly stating the field of study desired, age and mobile phone number for easy communication;
- Curriculum Vitae, Certified Photocopies of Educational Certificates, Transcript, NRC, eight (8) colour passport size photos and colour photo copy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport;
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Professors or Associate Professors.
- A study plan or synopsis of summarized details of the preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance one’s contribution to Zambia’s development (400 words).
- Employers’ Recommendation letters stating that they would be granted leave to take up offers if selected.
It is a requirement by the host country that all nominated candidates undergo comprehensive medical examinations including the HIV and Hepatitis B tests.
Nominated candidates must note that last-minute withdrawals will attract serious sanctions from HELSB which may include being blacklisted.
Applications should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board
P.O. Box 50464
Hand delivered to:
Room 23 (Registry)
Maxwell House, Annex Building
Los Angeles Boulevard,
Closing date: Friday 28th February, 2020
i. OnIy shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. Any applicant who would not hear from us by Friday 10th April, 2020 should consider his/her application as unsuccessful;
ii. Applicants should apply in only one field of study.
Ireen Nayame Chirwa (Mrs.)
Chief Executive Officer
HIGHER EDUCATION LOANS AND SCHOLARSHIPS BOARD
it is possible.