What do building and construction specialists do?
Building and construction professionals are involved in all aspects of building and constructing psychical structures. This includes: demolition, repair, refurbishment, as well as new constructions.
- Construction Manager
- Crane Operator
- Demolition Specialist
- Road Surface Operative
What skills do you need to work in building and construction?
- Good practical skills and hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to follow drawings and plans
- Methodical mind-set
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Where do building and construction professionals work?
Building and construction professionals are required both in the public and private sector. Employers include: residential and commercial construction companies, highways maintenance organisations and demolition companies.
Typical work activities
- Planning building and construction projects
- Repairing and refurbishing buildings
- Demolishing buildings
- Constructing new roads and bridges
Find out more
- Construction job profiles
- TEVETA Registered Training Institutes – Zambia
- A career in construction
- Construction skills training
To find the latest jobs in building and construction in Zambia check out www.gozambiajobs.com today.