Company – Sponsored International MSc Program
Would like a career in the Dairy sector working for an international company?
Are open to learning a new language and facing interesting challenges?
If so, this offer is for you!
We are offering a Company-sponsored Master’s degree and apprenticeship with Lactalis, a major French Intemational Dairy Production Company.
Successful candidates will
- Spend two years in France – Depending on your current level of French up to 6 months of intensive French lessons in advance of the program.
- Receive high level training in technical and managerial competencies and learn a new language (French)
- Have all expenses (travel, tuition, insurance) costs covered
- Study half time at ESA (Ecole Supérieure d’Agricultures Angers Loire, Major institution of higher education in the field of Life Sciences in France) and work half time in the company with a tutor
- Successful graduates earn a Master of Science in Engineering from ESA.
- Need to be willing to work for a minimum of two and a half years for Lactalis in Zambia after the program in France
The program is managed by ESA Successful completion of the program earns an entry-level management position in one of Lactalis industrial site in Zambia after the end of the program.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of four years of Higher Education (completed and graduated) in Food Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering
- A strong motivation for a career in manufacturing – and especially in dairy production
- A desire to leam new cultures and a new language (French)
- A real capacity to overcome challenges and to develop new competencies
- An experience abroad would be appreciated
PLEASE NOTE: NO FRENCH REQUIRED TO APPLY
Applications online to ESA at: www.olage.groupe-esa.com
Click: PFA Engineer-Masters Degree – Sandwich Course: Company Sponsored
Deadline: December 2017. Only fully completed application files will be examined.
The selection process is in two steps. ESA will examine your application and will contact you for a first interview in English by one of their team. If ESA decides you are a solid candidate we will pass your file on to the company.
ESA will arrange company interviews in Zambia in January/February. The company makes the final choice. The program begins in early March 2018 for those who need French lessons and late August 2018 for French speakers.