Don’t let numbers scare you! Learn bookkeeping and accounting from trusted experts in this accessible and easily digestible course.
Do you wish you had a better grasp on accounting?
Everyone, whether you wish to become an accountant or just know more about your personal and business finances, can benefit from a better understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course is designed to give you the basics you need to familiarize yourself with accounting and bookkeeping, to prepare yourself to begin a career in the field, and/or to become a better asset to your business. Wouldn’t you like to:
- Understand the financial side of your business better
- Get a head start on your career in accounting or bookkeeping
- Better understand how to plan for and prepare taxes
- Our Accounting & Bookkeeping offers you the opportunity to learn more about accounting and bookkeeping and expand your horizons on your own time. Get through coursework anytime, anywhere. The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course will prepare you for better business practices and/or a career in the field.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course is specially designed to make this seemingly insurmountable topic accessible and easy. Our focused and specialized course modules will walk you through accounting and bookkeeping step-by-step, making sure you leave this course confident and ready to tackle the financial world. This course will focus on:
- The importance of basic accounting practices
- Keeping and balancing a business payroll
- Tracking business inventory and making sure everything adds up
- Keeping track of cash and balancing currency
- Proper bookkeeping practices
- Profit analysis and shareholder equity
- Reporting taxes and preparing your business for an audit (whether internal or external)
- Get an IOA education on your own time
Book Now at: www.internationalopenacademy.com
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning.
Over 450000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards – http://www.icoes.org – (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). International Open Academy (IOA) is an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) centre. TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).