Change Management

Overview
Organisation
University of Glasgow
Delivery Method
Online/Distance Learning
Qualification
Post Graduate Diploma
Start Date
27 July 2020
Duration
10 weeks
Fee
£799.00
Additional Information

Get professional, accredited training in change management strategy and advance your career towards senior managerial roles.

Learn how to advise on and implement an effective change management process
It’s thought that up to 70% of change projects fail to meet their objectives. So how do the other 30% succeed?

On this microcredential, you’ll discover the skills required to effectively manage and lead change in your organisation.

Using change management and leadership theory alongside real-life case studies, you’ll learn professional strategies to solve the challenges of leading change and learn how to provide a semi-systems based framework for managing the process.

Alongside change management academics and professionals within the private and public sector, you’ll learn how to build the mindset of a conscious change leader and examine and critique diverse change management perspectives.

You’ll study the ways internal processes and relationships interact with external environmental conditions to influence company change and learn how to implement a successful change management strategy.

Through challenge-based learning and leading professional input, you’ll develop practice-orientated ways of managing change that leads individuals and teams to positive futures.

Find out more at: https://bit.ly/38LcyEF

Organisation Information

Learn 100% online with world-class universities and industry experts. Develop your career, learn a new skill, or pursue your hobbies with flexible online courses.

Contact Information
Galley
Reviews
0.00