Want to learn new skills?
The Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialistion specialisation is a series of courses that help you become a better manager of people, and develop strategies and skills for hiring, managing performance, and rewarding employees.
What will you learn?
- Understanding alternative approaches to managing human resources and appreciating the diversity of factors that motivate workers
- Applying best practices for hiring and rewarding employees, and for managing employee performance
- Avoiding key mistakes in (mis)managing human resources
You can find out more about this specialization at www.coursera.org.
Courses included in the Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialization
- Preparing to Manage Human Resources
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees
- Managing Employee Performance
- Managing Employee Compensation
- Human Resources Management Capstone: HR for People Managers
What are Specializations?
Specializations are a series of related courses designed to help you master a specific topic. You can begin a Specialization by enrolling for the entire specialization. If you prefer you can also enroll for courses on an individual basis.
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.