This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles and practices of Information Systems Management.
What you will learn
- Utilize conceptual frameworks to align IT investments with business strategy
- Specify business requirements as information system specifications
- Assess the fit between business requirements and enterprise systems features
- Evaluate technological alternatives for developing the IT infrastructure for the organization
What courses are included in the Information Systems Specialization?
- IS/IT Governance
- Analysis for Business Systems
- Enterprise Systems
- IT Infrastructure and Emerging Trends
You can find out more about this course at www.coursera.org.
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.