The Python for Everybody Specialization introduces fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language.
What you will learn in the Python for Everybody Specialization
- Create your own applications for data retrieval and processing
- Describe the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design
- Explain the basics of programming computers using Python
- Understand fundamental programming concepts such as data structures
Courses in the Python for Everybody Specialization
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Using Databases with Python
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python
What are Coursera Specializations?
Coursera Specializations are a series of related courses designed to help you master a specific topic. You can begin a Specialization by enrolling for the entire specialization. If you prefer you can also enroll for courses on an individual basis.
Want to find out more?
Find out more about this specialisation, the individual courses available and how to get started at Coursera.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship.