Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python. Develop programs to gather, clean, analyze, and visualize data.
What will you learn
- Install Python and write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
This Specialization builds on the success of the Python for Everybody course and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language.
What courses are included in the Python for Everybody Specialization?
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Using Databases with Python
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python
You can find out more about this course at www.coursera.org.
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.