When you complete the SAS® Base Programming courses, you will have demonstrated skills in;
- manipulating and transforming data
- combining SAS data sets
- creating basic detail and summary reports using SAS procedures; and
- identifying and correcting data, syntax and programming logic errors.
You can find out more about this course at www.coursera.org.
Courses included in the SAS Programmer Professional Certificate
- Getting Started with SAS Programming
- Doing More with SAS Programming
- Practical SAS Programming and Certification Review
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.