What is Immunology?
Immunology professionals are involved in the study, diagnosis and management of conditions involving the immune system.
- Clinical immunologist
What skills do you need to work as an Immunologist?
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Understanding of human resource legislation
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
Where do Immunologists work?
Immunologists work in both the public and provide sector.
Typical work activities
- Developing job specifications and managing recruitment campaigns
- Preparing learning and development activities
- Advising management in relation to pay, performance and rewards
- Providing employment law advice to company management
- Managing disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Negotiating with employees and employee representatives
Find out more
- Philippine Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Inc.
- What is an immunologist?
- FREE Course – Immunology (KHAN ACADEMY)
- FREE Course – Fundamental of Immunology (edX)
To find the latest jobs in immunology in Zambia check out www.gozambiajobs.com today.