Website Tandiza Zambia Finance Ltd
Everyone needs a little help sometimes
Tandiza Zambia Finance Ltd (“Tandiza”) is a Micro-Financial Institution that provides short term credit solutions and advice to retail clients.
We are looking for a driven and talented Analyst who will be part of the team based at our Kitwe offices. Tandiza is a high growth business and this presents a fantastic development opportunity for the right individual. This role has a very good career progression and as the business grows, the role will grow as well.
You will be part of a highly productive and results-oriented team that will deliver a world class client service. At Tandiza Zambia we believe that our whole business and employees should be customer focused. Our customers are our most important asset and without them the business will not succeed.
The analyst will be expected to be versatile and willing to learn and train on the job.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver a superior client experience
- Ensuring all accepted loan applications are efficiently processed and in line with Tandiza’s internal controls and processes.
- Assess affordability and creditworthiness of clients before signing off on loan
- Safeguard client and Tandiza’s confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners (e.g. banks, clients, ZRA, BOZ etc.) to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Regularly report to the superiors on tasks and matters of the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager and Deputy Branch Manager
- Participate and contribute to any projects around the business
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Micro-Finance or relevant financial institution
- Good client-facing and client-handling experience
- Experience processing loans and working with Loan management system(s).
- Experience maintaining strong internal controls and procedures around processing of loans.
- Experience in working with and reporting to mid-senior level management
- Experience working in a small team
- Versatile and able to learn to work on any part of the business
- Substantial experience assessing credit worthiness of customers.
Skills and attributes:
- Exceptional inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Highly driven and consistently exceeds expectations
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Very hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently works through tasks
- Very proactive
- Strong computer skills (loan management systems, Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Diploma/ Degree preferably in Business (Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or any other business-related qualification.)
Preferably someone who lives in Kitwe.
Application Deadline: Midnight of 18th June 2017
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]