Website 3 Eighteen Zambia
3Eighteen Zambia is a faith-based organization with the aim of bringing empowerment and lasting hope to the vulnerable. 3Eighteen Zambia is contributing to the improvement of livelihoods of the vulnerable in the community through OVC Education support, Hub technology, Entrepreneurship through non-interest microloans and animal empowerment programs, and bringing the masses to the Lord through discipleship activities. 3Eighteen Zambia is implementing its programs in 5 districts in the republic of Zambia namely; Kabwe, Chibombo and Kapiri Mposhi of the central province, Kafue of Lusaka Province, and Ndola of the Copperbelt province. 3Eighteen Zambia is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to take up the position of Education facilitator.
Position – Education Facilitator
Main Role: To Facilitate education and child protection, GBV programs and its implementation in the project.
- Ensure discipleship is contextualised in all development program implementation as a cross cutting issue.
- Ensure partnership engagement and collaboration in all development program implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate OVC performance in schools to measure success and address any setbacks urgently.
- Ensure OVC are mobilised, selected, and recruited from different communities where partner churches are located.
- Handle all communication on development program from the project/National office confidentially and efficiently.
- Ensure effective and efficient record keeping of all OVC education and rights activities.
- Prepare and share monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with the Project Partnership Committee
- Update the OVC data base for sharing with the Project partnership committee and submission to the development coordinator
- Submit reports shared with the Project Partnership Committee to the development coordinator
- Together with other staff prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to the national office
Skills and Abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, and email)
- Proven ability to work in teams
- Strong mobilization skills
- Strong organizational and innovative skills
- Strong partner engagement skills
- Strong report-writing skills
- Significant proven ability in basic project management and budget development and management.
- Self-starter, Strong facilitation skills and Strong people management skills, and Strong organisational ability
- Committed Christian with Integrity and discipline
- Commitment to 3Eighteena Core values
- Full grade 12, Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent
- Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Education, Social Work, Development Studies.
- Experience working with NGOs, Christian-based organisation, micro-finance or accounting enterprises.
To apply, send your application letter, CV, and certified copies of certificates not later than 20th January 2023 to: The National Director, 3Eighteen Zambia, 2 Mpulungu Road, Highridge. P.O Box 80615, Kabwe, Zambia. Email: [email protected]: cc:[email protected] Mobile: 0978658380/0979934082