A Local Chemical Company
Our company has been set up to fight malaria. We are currently the head distributors in Southern Africa of an innovative mosquito insecticide. This insecticide is made of paper and can easily be used at home or for travelling. It is highly effective and efficient in killing mosquitoes.
Malaria causes more than three hundred million acute illnesses and kills at least one million people every year. Ninety per cent of deaths due to malaria occur in Africa, south of the Sahara, and most deaths occur in children under the age of five.
In that regard, we are dedicated to fighting Malaria and aim to reduce the sickness’.
Our company seeks a highly organized, determined and passionate Sales and Marketing Executive to join our team. The Sales and Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines.
- Plan and implement the sale and marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Responsible for logistics and delivery of all sales and marketing activities
- Liaising with the management team to successfully implement marketing initiatives
- Organization and coordination of all promotional activities
- Researching new market opportunities
- Managing and updating of company social pages or web site
- To propose proactively corrective actions or actions capturing opportunities
- Other projects and duties which the company deems suitable for the position
- A sales or marketing qualification, minimum diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year sales, marketing and administrative experience in a service marketing support role. No experience personnel will also be considered.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Proven experience in building effective relationships (with internal and external customers)
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV only to [email protected] not later than Friday 21st June 2020.
Please, note that, only applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply and send Application letters including their daily contact phone numbers, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates and three traceable referees with their phone numbers and email addresses in pdf form as one document to [email protected]