A PRIVATE COMPANY IN POULTRY INDUSTRY
WE ARE HIRING
1. SALES MANAGER (01) – POULTRY INDUSTRY
We are looking for an experienced sales manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- At least 10 years experience with 3 years at a managerial position in the Agriculture sector and managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must be a registered member of the marketing institute
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
2. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – QUALITY ASSURANCE (01)
ROLE SUMMARY – Responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by the company within the poultry industry. Duties include maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by the company adhering to reliability, performance and customer expectation. Inspection of products is part of the job with the obligation to report and document findings.
- A bachelor’s degree is generally required for the position of quality assurance with high expectation for excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a quality assurance department in the same industry is preferred. Other valuable skills for this position include strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You will be required to sit, stand and walk around for long hours at a time.
- At least 2 years experience within the Agriculture sector
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit their CVs only, indicating in the Subject line the position of choice to [email protected]