A reputable company in Ndola is seeking to hire and train an HR Intern.
S/he will report to the HR/Administration Manager
Duration: 6 months
1. Assists with opening recruitment files
2. Assists with contacting shortlisted candidates and arranging for virtual and in-person interviews
3. Assist to maintain HR records through a documented filing system based on “easy to retrieve” principle.
4. Responsible for updating and reconciling all staff records/bills for medical insurance, and Workmen’s compensation.
5. Files all HR compliance reports.
6. Assists with employee contract template preparations, staff timesheets and monthly payment processing with Accounts.
7. Facilitates for sign off of exit checklist by Supervisor, IT and other departments for employees leaving the organization.
Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Public Administration
No years of experience required, the applicant should have a deep desire to learn and contribute to the HR/Admin department.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete the application form available HERE. Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information via the application form.
Closing Date: 24th January 2024
Please note that you do not need to apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 3 months after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.