A reputable removal company
We are a reputable, equal opportunities, Relocation Company seeking a self-motivated and result oriented Sales and Marketing Officer to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with existing clients, identifying and attracting new clients and business opportunities and driving revenue growth while improving his/her personal career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sales and marketing strategies focused both on business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products and services.
- Promote the company’s products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ needs.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs, new markets and rival products
- Arrange business meetings with existing and prospective clients to build long term relationships.
- Create dependable communication channels with clients, providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Maintain a database of existing and prospective clients, and business leads.
- Attend and/or participate in relevant meetings, events, and exhibitions.
- Review performance against set targets, identify potential weaknesses and create strategies for improvement.
- Design and deliver creative and engaging social media marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Perform administrative tasks
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Between 25 to 30 years of age.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft Office suite.
- At least 1 years of relevant corporate experience in sales and marketing; experience in or knowledge of transport and logistics is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate, network and interact with high level clients.
- Knowledge of media marketing strategies.
- Good Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, able to work unsupervised but collaboratively, taking ownership of tasks, and thinking creatively and strategically.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- A professional demeanor.