Aabrick Zambia Limited
Number one choice in Tiles and finishing products.
AABRICK ZAMBIA LIMITED is seeking to hire the services of qualified and self motivated Agricultural Sales Representatives.
Responsible for building a book of business and finding companies or agents to purchase agricultural equipment, chemicals and services.
Primary Responsibilities ;
- Sell a variety of commercial and agricultural equipment.
- Sell a service or goods such as fertilizer, animal feed, garden equipment, seeds, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Sell orders over the phone.
- Check to see if orders are in stock.
- Confer with customers regarding installations, set-up, or layout of agricultural equipment and machines.
- Be familiar with the type of equipment and how it operates or have knowledge in such areas as fertilizers and how they affect crops.
- Negotiate prices.
- Demonstrate how to use equipment and why the company needs the equipment or service.
- Recommend a different and more efficient product , machine, or service
- prepare reports.
- Conduct business transactions.
- Work in different territories.
- Tell customers of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Attend conferences to discover new products or machines.
- Perform extensive research.
- Test machines to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Create a list of sales leads.
- Keep abreast of market trends, needs and new companies cropping up.
- Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding.
Qualifications and experience:
- 2 to 5 years work experience in a related field
- Degree/Diploma in a related field
- Sales and marketing skills (added advantage)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com