Website AB Bank
For you, With you
Job Title: Junior Internal/Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
Department: Internal Audit Function
AB Bank Zambia is a growing and an innovative commercial bank in Zambia focusing on Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, and offering career and development opportunities to young talents and experienced professionals. AB Bank Zambia is part of the Access-holding global family, implementing international standards of quality assurance and best practices. Being part of AB Bank Zambia means being part of the big multi-national family, opportunities to exchange, collaborate and develop together with colleagues from other countries and banks. AB Bank Zambia is happy to announce another job opportunity to join the big family and explore developments together. We are looking for an experienced person in the commercial banking or micro-finance institutions, especially with the Micro or SME credit or Retail Services background, to join our Internal Audit Function team. If you are interested to join Internal Audit Function and start your next career step with us, or if you already have an audit or risk management background, we are happy to receive your applications. Depending on your level of experience and skills, we may offer either Junior or Internal Audit or a Senior role in our function.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Execute scheduled or special audit assignments, either under the supervision or independently, within the timeline approved in the Annual Audit Plan, especially in the area of Micro, SME and Retail Products;
- Identify, assess and evaluate risks within the processes under the audit assignment scope, carrying out audit relevant tests of controls to conclude on efficiency and effectiveness of controls with regards to adequacy of risk mitigation and prevention;
- Produce a full package of audit documentation with respect to the scheduled or special audit assignments as per AB Bank Zambia audit methodology;
- Report and communicate audit results and conclusions to Internal Auditors, Supervisory, Auditees, Stakeholders, etc.
- Follow-up on audit recommendations & verification of implementations;
- Collaborate & cooperate with other departments to ensure professional responsibilities are fulfilled in an efficient manner, with due regard for the activities of those departments;
- Recognize the internal client relationship with Management and the Audit Committee and ability to take the perspective of those clients when preparing reports addressing their needs and concerns;
- Open to new ideas, shares own knowledge and builds on knowledge of others, applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and sharing; inspires trust whilst respecting the need to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field to the job advert, e.g. Banking, MSME, Audit, Risk Management;
- 3 years or above working experience in the commercial banking or micro-finance institution or similar financial organization. Minimum 1 or above out of 3 years to have worked in the credit (Micro or SME) area or Retail Products. In case audit or risk management experience also exist, it is a great asset;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and risk management skills;
- Proficiency in the computer systems and applications, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented mindset and able to deal with conflict managements;
- Proactive, reliable time management, eager to learn and develop;
- Any additional certifications in the relevant area are an asset, though not required.
Please write a short motivation letter, clearly stating why you would be the best suited candidate for the job, and attach your very recent CV and send within the deadline to [email protected] Please don’t forget to attach also copy of your official documents with regards to qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com