Website AB Bank Zambia Limited
About the position
We are looking for a seasoned IT MANAGER, DIGITAL FINANCE to drive the IT part of eTumba. Our objective is to reach 1.5 million active customers by 2023 and to be the digital bank of choice for the low- and middle- income Zambians in both urban and rural areas. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an international environment with a modern technology stack and a vibrant team, then this job is for you!
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Oversee the eTumba application, deploy new releases, manage configurations, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ensure and optimize availability and performance of the eTumba application, services and integrations, and implement best practice monitoring of all eTumba-related components, including but not limited to channels, resources and transactions.
- Coordinate activities within the bank’s IT Department and collaborate closely with other departments, external vendors and partners
- Ensure best-in-class security standards and prevent data leakages, unauthorized access and cyber fraud.
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar position in a commercial bank, mobile network operator or FinTech company
- Broad IT knowledge, including Windows and Linux environments, server administration, SQL database, networks, monitoring tools, IT security, API/Integrations and cloud computing
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and learn quickly
- Exceptional analytical, verbal- and written- communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills and a customer-focused demeanor
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your letter of Interest and your CV by following the link https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by midnight on 27th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.