Website AB Bank Zambia Limited
AB Bank Zambia Limited is looking for Interns to be based in its Lusaka Branches. The Interns will report to the Branch Manager. The Internship is a short-term engagement for one month with a possibility for extension.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Conduct an inventory and reconciliation of various documentation as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately file and safe guard documentation and avoid any loss of
- Provide any other administrative support as assigned by the supervisor
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Diploma in Records Management, Library and Information studies or an equivalent qualification
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain strict confidentially
- Attentive to detail and record information accurately
Please upload an application letter and updated CV, clearly stating why you would be best suited for the Internship position by following the link: https://hr.abbank.co.zm no later than Monday, 18th January 2021 at 17:00 hrs
To apply please visit hr.abbank.co.zm.