AB Bank Zambia
AB Bank Zambia is the market leader in providing financial services to Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises. AB Bank is a member of the Access Holding network, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We are a digital champion in the financial industry through our own mobile wallet – eTumba.
We are looking for a seasoned Core Banking & Applications Officer to ensure the availability of all the bank’s information assets through the provision, operational management of the Core Banking System and Enterprise Applications. Our objective is to reach 1.5 million active customers by 2023 and be the digital bank of choice for the low- and middle- income Zambians in both urban and rural areas.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an international environment with a modern technology stack and a vibrant team, then this job is for you!
In this position you will:
- Install/Upgrade Wallet applications, management of Banking APIs and Core Banking System
- Support the business by performing deployment, configuration, maintenance of core banking application, back office & payments systems, and other enterprise applications
- Work closely with other teams to support issue management on the service desk (IT Service Desk)
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and process are documented and provided to various stakeholders
- Participate in implementation of various bank projects
Your minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or comparable qualification with 1+ years’ experience in IT. Or Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or comparable qualification with 3+ years’ experience in IT.
- Proven experience with enterprise applications (e.g., Microsoft 365 products, MS NAV), databases, middle ware, and digital platforms.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal- and written- communication skills
- A team player, capable of conveying clear strategies and inspiring others
- Ability to work well under pressure and have excellent conflict resolution skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your Letter of Interest and your CV by following the link https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by midnight on 9 May 2023. Clearly label your documents with your name and the document name (FullName_DocumentName). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted