Website Acacia International School
Committed to Excellence
Acacia School is a high-quality pre and primary school in Livingstone, Zambia. We facilitate the education of children from Playgroup to Grade 7 by offering both the Cambridge and the Zambian curriculum. The programs inspire learning through skills acquisition and encouraging students to uncover new abilities for a global world. We have both day and boarding children whom we offer an all round education with a strong focus on Individualised learning.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following posts for January 2023:
- Early Childhood Specialist – Nursery and Reception
- Grade 1 Class Teacher
- Upper Primary School Science and Mathematics Teacher – Grades 5-7
We seek enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teachers to take up exciting jobs effective January 2023. Preferred candidates must be reflective, passionate and highly creative with experience of successful teaching at primary school level and a wider understanding of current educational issues.
Applicants must have a minimum of the following:
- A recognised teaching qualification from an accredited provider
- At least 3 years of experience at an appropriate level
- The applicant must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia
- A relevant teaching Degree or Diploma from a reputable University
- Subject specialty for the Upper Primary School Science and Mathematics Teacher is a perquisite
- Cambridge curriculum experience in a vibrant and recognised institution will be highly advantageous as will a flexible and positive attitude
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and curriculum vitae by email to, [email protected] The closing date for receiving applications is 30th September 2022. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org