Roland Imperial Tobacco
Roland Imperial Tobacco Company Limited – Manufacturing Division seeks to recruit an Accountant to join our team.
Job Specification Reports to: Finance Manager- Manufacturing Division
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering accounting information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare Payroll and pay slips.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with state financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports.
- Maintain staff confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Managing petty cash transactions
Candidate Specification Experience:
- Must possess minimum of 4 years’ experience in a busy environment preferably in a manufacturing Industry Education Level:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate Tertiary Qualifications:
- Full ACCA, ZICA or final level Competence:
- ICT literacy
Submit your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] or deliver in person to the Human Resource Officer Roland Imperial Tobacco-Manufacturing Division Plot No. F397A / A/D/TT off Kafue Road Lamasat Industrial Park, Makeni, P.O BOX 32644, Lusaka Zambia. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing Date: 18th September 2018