Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Title: Accounts Payables Assistant
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
This position will be responsible for ensuring that all payable information is readily available and understandable, answers and resolves supplier queries. The incumbent will facilitate on time payment of suppliers, ensures that no invoices are paid unless due and checked.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Data capture all supplier invoices.
- Do creditors reconciliations.
- Process payments.
- Major supplier’s acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly.
- Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers
- All creditors’ payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
- Process invoice receipts
- Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making.
- Exhibits high level of financial pragmatism and prudent financial judgment.
- Assess possible risks.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Full ACCA/ZICA
- Diploma in Finance or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in an FMCG
- Syspro experience.
- Creditors handling background.
- Finance Skills
- Business Acumen
- Administration – Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role.
- Result and Execution Driven
- Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
- Resilient and energetic
- Politically savvy
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Governance and Compliance
- Computer Literacy