Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Title: Accounts Payables Supervisor
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
- Monthly maintenance of the GR/IR account
- Analyzing all outstanding items on GRIR and age analysis
- Monthly compilation of general ledger accounts for the tax pack.
- Ensuring that there are no items on GRIR accounts for longer than 60 days.
- Monthly GL Recon packs as per year end requirements with timeous follow up and clearance (no items outstanding for longer than 60 days).
- Ensuring that all close off and reporting deadlines to be met.
- Ensuring that Outstanding items on AP recons do not to exceed 30 days.
- Ensuring that Current liability file is current and 100% accurate
- Ensuring that all monthly GL accounts reconcile with lead schedules for tax pack purposes.
- Monthly maintenance of Local and foreign reconciliation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Manage Supplier Accounts;
- Obtaining monthly supplier statements
- Running creditors age analysis
- Preparing creditors reconciliations
- Managing Creditors extended to 60 days.
- Checking and ensuring all Creditors reconciliations are current and up to date – no long outstanding items.
- Ensuring reconciliation sign off with suppliers
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Full CA/ACCA/ZICA professional qualification
- 2 – 3 years relevant financial experience, FMCG experience will be an added advantage
- Experience managing policies and the chart of accounts
- SAP/MSD FI (or similar) experience • Strong knowledge on statutory requirements,
- strong Finance Skills
- problem solving ability
- Finance Acumen – extending credit terms.
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable legislation.
- Result and Execution Driven
- Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
- Resilient and energetic
- Accountability – Ability to hold self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and
- cost effective results and keeping commitments.