INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS FOR SUPPLIER REGISTRATION FOR ACTIONREACH ZAMBIA (Dec,2020 to Jan 2022)
ActionReach Zambia is a Zambian civil society organisation working to accelerate health equity among the most vulnerable people. We partner with private and public institutions, research institutions and community groups to contribute to solving the country’s most pressing health challenges. Our team includes experts in health (Neglected Tropical Diseases, Nutrition, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene -WASH) and their cross-cutting themes (education, poverty, environment, economic development, gender, , research, social marketing).ActionReach Zambia believes that today’s development problems can only be best dealt with if multisectoral and multidisciplinary approaches are optimally used and can be leveraged in resource constrained settings.
Categories of registration
- Office Stationery
- Print and electronic media
- Bulky food stuffs
- Cleaning Materials/Office supplies
- Transport and Logistics (Motor vehicle, insurance, maintenance, spares and parts, fuels and lubricants)
- Civil works (Plumbing, Wiring e.t.c)
- ICT (Computer software and hardware)
1. Consultancy services – E.g. Research, Software development Capacity Development, Team Building, Policy analysis, baseline survey, Governance board development, Documentaries, – please indicate any other area of specialization
2. Advertising and publications – e.g, printing, print graphic designing, videography, photography, digital screens, static screens
3. Customs Clearing and Forwarding
4. Provision of Air Travel, reservations, and ticketing services
5. Vehicle Hire services
6. Provision of serviced apartment lease and guest accommodation.
7. Transportation of goods and personal effects
8. Pest Control, disinfecting and cleaning products
9. Security and guarding services including alarm systems and access control system.
10. Provision of courier and mail delivery services.
11. Provision of Insurance Services (Medical, Group Life, Motor Vehicle, Group Accident
12. Medical care/insurance services
13. Provision of outside catering and events hire
14. Interpretation of local languages and Translation of IEC materials into local languages
Category B-Office Furniture, Fittings and Accessories
1. Computer Equipment, Accessories, and Maintenance (hardware)
2. Supply of General Stationery and Office Supplies
3. Office furniture, Office Equipment, and Accessories
4. Information and Communication Technology hardware and software supplies
Category C-General Maintenance
1. Motor vehicle repairs and maintenance and panel beating
2. Fuel and lubricants
3. Generator equipment supply and maintenance
4. Firefighting equipment supply and maintenance
5. Provision of property preventive maintenance works/small building works including renovations, partitioning, plumbing, and electrical and related services.
6. Supply and maintenance of Air Conditioners
7. Supply and Maintenance of Office equipment such as Photocopies, scanner, computers, and Printers
8. Cleaning and Landscaping
9. Supply and Maintenance of Telephone equipment and accessories and call management systems.
Category D-Community Consumables
1. Soft Drinks
2. Mineral Water
4. Exercise books, pencils
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must send their profiles, Certificate of registration/incorporation, TPIN/VAT Registration, and Tax clearance certificate
- The registration period is for one year starting December 2020 to January 2022
- Applicants must also include their telephone/fax numbers, physical and email addresses.
- For IT services, providers should show proof of being accredited as either Support/Service Centers or Authorized Dealers for Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, and Canon
- Prospective vendors are to submit their company profile including all contact details of their directors and at least two contact details of their references
- Prospective vendors should be able to supply for the goods and services on a 30-day credit period.
- Applicants should state their area of specialization in the categories stated above and clearly state the category.
- In line with Covid 19 guidelines – only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Prospective vendors are to deposit a non-refundable application fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (K500) in the Actionreach Zambia FNB account – Kitwe Industrial Branch, Account Number 0062855494242 and thereafter share a bank deposit slip as an attachment and part of the electronic application. Copies of proof of payment together with application documents should be forwarded to [email protected]
The closing date for the application is 13th November 2020 at 17:00 Hrs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com