Fortune Foods Limited
The post holder will be responsible for Fortune Bakery Stores, finance and administration management for the Bakeries in Lusaka under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Diploma in Business Administration, or other related fields with at least 2 years experience of administrative work in a similar position.
- Supervision of Fortune Bakery Stores with regards to banking general administration and compliance
- Ensuring correct reporting from the stores
- Examining store financial control systems
- Reviewing of daily variance reports
- Assisting with tracking of stock loss
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should, and advising on changes to be made
- Reporting on issues and non-compliance to management
- Compiling of monthly payroll variance based on non-negotiable items provided
- Reviewing usage of stocks based on purchases and wastage
- Random stock checks
- Preparing reports and commentaries
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
Please email a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating the position applied for to email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18th August 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org