Website Youth & Women Initiative Zambia
- To provide policy based administrative support to ensure achievement of YOWIZ Objectives.
- To ensure that all office equipment are serviced, maintained and account for all office supplies and material resources.
- To manage logistics for trainings, meetings, workshops and keep records (file).
- To create and maintain information sharing systems in the Head Office and ensure coordination of Filing System
- To create administrative work plans and ensure tasks accomplishment.
- To purchase/procure services, equipment and goods for the organization.
- To manage the front office and coordinate day to day office duties.
- To develop and complete Inventory Register for YOWIZ Office Equipment
- To arrange, prepare logistics for YOWIZ Meetings/Workshops and take minutes
- To always deal with all the stakeholders in a presentable and professional manner
- To effectively manage Petty Cash and generate monthly reconciliation reports
- Applicant not more than 30 years old
- Females applicants are especially advised to apply
- Minimum qualification of Diploma
Applications to be sent to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Application closes February 20, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to HR@YOWIZ.ORG