Family Legacy Missions
Family Legacy is a Non-Governmental Organization based in Lusaka, Zambia. The organization supports orphaned and vulnerable children in Zambia through education sponsorship programmes and accommodation facilities.
The organization seeks to employee a suitably qualified person to fill the following position:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1)
The employee will be responsible for providing administrative duties to the head of department and other executive staff.
- Assist in preparations of regularly scheduled reports
- Write and responds to emails
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Data Entry
- Reconcile and submit reports
- Communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- proficient in MS Office( MS Excel,Ms Word and powerpoint)
- takes initiative and problem solves
- professional in emails and ability to correspond with stateside staff
- organized and detail oriented
- Computer literate – MS Excel, MS Word
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Full grade 12 certificates with 5 credits or better including English.
- Diploma in Business administration or any other related field. A degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
Applications composed of detailed CV and scanned academic certificates should be sent to [email protected] clearly labeling the position being applied for in the subject line or hand delivered to plot 78/100 off Lake Rd, Ibex Hill, Lusaka Zambia phone 260 965 845 100. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date is 14th March 2018.