Website Africa Personnel Services Ltd
Think Staff. Think APS
At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
We are looking for 2 sales executives whose sole responsibilities will include providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We’re looking for results-driven Sales executives primarily with some experience in Logistics with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Cold Calling
- Meeting with clients online and face to face
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved and exceeded
- customer Services
- Maintaining of Existing Business and clients
- Providing clients with solutions for their logistics requirements
- Planning and carrying out direct marketing and sales activities of company products and services in accordance with the company’s strategic plan and agreed budgets.
- Driving sales growth in the global markets including identification of new markets and execution of new ways to significantly grow market share.
- Management of Digital Online Marketing and Retail Shop outlets of the company.
- Working with sales agents to maximize sales revenue.
- Preparing, maintaining and providing sales and marketing reports on an on-going basis.
- Managing and controlling of the sales, marketing budget.
- Make reasonable recommendations to improve sales from various potential markets.
- Develop strong customer relationships and partnership through regular contacts and timely response to queries
- Build corporate image and increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and undertaking constant customer liaisons.
- Good Communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Full understanding of all types of logistics (AIR, SEA, ROAD)
- Problem solving skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
KNOWLEDGE / EXEPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Full grade 12 School certificate or equivalent.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the logistics/Freight industry.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of all modes of transport air, sea and road as well as the sales processes.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of Digital Marketing and social media platforms.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from clients.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING.
- ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
- Attach at least 3 traceable references.
- Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
- Your Full names should be the Tile of your CV.
- DO NOT share your certificates at this time.
Any applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com