Website AFRICAN GREY INSURANCE LIMITED
African Grey Insurance Limited is a fast-growing general insurance company in Zambia. The company underwrites all classes of business in respect of general insurance.
The Company is seeking to recruit a talented and experienced insurance professional to fill the position of Branch Manager to be based in Ndola reporting to the Regional Manager Northern Region. The Branch Manager shall be responsible for insurance underwriting and claims management of all classes of general insurance, oversee day-to-day operations of the Branch be accountable for the underwriting results of the branch.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and coordinate the branch marketing activities.
- Ensure collection of underwritten premiums is in line with laid down company guidelines.
- Provide efficient and effective underwriting processes to the company clientele.
- Coordinate timely preparation of periodical production reports.
- Ensure settlement of valid claims within recommended time frame.
- Ensure effective implementation of debt management system to maximize cash flow levels.
- Maintain and foster sound working relationship with all intermediaries.
- Ensure budget control measures to achieve the intended company growth.
- Provide logistic and technical support to the sales team.
- Monitor claims patterns of each portfolio and recommends. mechanisms to management for risk improvement in order to contribute to company profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
- Grade Twelve School Certificate with at least 5 “O” credits including English & Mathematics
- Dip CII (CII –UK) and/or National Insurance Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- A degree in Finance, Business studies or related field.
- At least five years working experience in the General Insurance industry at Supervisory/ Management level.
- Sales & Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proven general insurance underwriting experience.
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of insurance policies and ability to relate policy provisions to the loss exposure
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A goal getter and self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Team player
- In possession of a clean and valid driver’s license
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for receiving application is 23rd September, 2020.
Applications must be addressed to;
Finance & Administration Manager
African Grey Insurance Ltd
Post Net 136, E891, Mandahill
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com