AgentsofChangeZ Agents of Change Foundation Zambia
Youth led organization leading conversations on Social Change
Agents of Change Foundation is a youth led organization focusing on empowering youths and women to amplify their voices and challenge the lack of advocacy platforms through Radio and Dialogue in Communities.
Agents of Change Foundation is seeking for a suitably qualified Monitoring and Evaluation consultant to Conduct M and E on a project currently running in Kitwe, with timely collection, storage and analysis of accurate ongoing project monitoring data and success stories. The consultant should be able to evaluate the data in English from mostly Bemba Speaking beneficiaries.
- Overall responsible for managing the M & E function of the project in terms of M & E system development, PME and result reporting.
- Collect and analyze data and write report.
- Supporting the organization in tracking progress against indicators.
- Identifying, monitoring and communicating risks around monitoring and evaluation.
- Supporting the organization in quality assuring data.
- Collecting feedback data from participants.
- Basic qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Degree in Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, Demography or any other social science.
- Master’s Degree in any of the above fields will be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant work experience, this includes outcomes harvesting, reporting, documentation, results analysis, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent skills inn data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information and recommend appropriate actions.
- Excellent English Language skills, verbal and written.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work with communities
- Fluent in Bemba
- Strong concentration skills
- Strong time-management skills
- You must conduct the evaluation physically in Kitwe.
- Be able to work independently.
- Ability to closely follow steps and instructions provided by the organization.
Send your CV, Rate Card and Letter of Motivation to [email protected]