Provide energy solutions
The Primary role of the position is to coordinate the vetting of new customers credit worthiness and maximize collections from existing customers according to credit terms and company policy.
- Maintain good working relationship with Sales Team to ensure that customer queries are resolved smoothly
- Check customer credit worthiness and all other legalities
- Setting up the terms and conditions of receivables condition in the Pastel
- Ensure that customer credit terms are properly communicated to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that customers adhere to agreed payment terms
- Maintain accurate debtor records in Pastel
- Ensure that proper action is taken against overdue accounts and defaulting customers
- Ensure that debt swaps are promptly accounted for on weekly basis
- Coordinate weekly debtors committee meeting with all stakeholder.
- Provide weekly debtor reports and analyze customer performance
- Propose write offs
- Send out client statements on weekly and monthly basis
- Provide ad-hoc management reports as and when required
- Reconciliation of all debtor accounts on a daily basis
- Preparation of monthly bad debts summary schedule
- Develop credit management capability within the company
- Preparation of Monthly Debtors Age Analysis to the Group
- Any other duties as assigned by head of department.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.