Website AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is one of largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research, and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
The AIDS healthcare Foundation (AHF) Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under listed positions:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (3 Positions)
1. Central Region – Kabwe
2. Northern Region – Ndola
3. Southern Region- Choma
Summary of Position
The position will report to Monitoring and Evaluation Manager. He/ she will be responsible for collection of data, data verification, consolidation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly data for the AHF supported sites in the respective Region (Northern, Central and Southern). He/ she will ensure timely reporting as well as responding to prompt data requirements including surveys and other research related activities in line with AHF data requirements.
- He/ she will directly report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
- Conduct data collection and consolidation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting at Regional Level.
- Consolidate and monitor monthly Testing reports, including index reports from all sites/facilities.
- Supervise Time-in-Motion Survey and other surveys as assigned by Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation of M&E Indicators / Reporting Tools at regional level.
- Data Quality Assessment in Facilities.
- To strengthen M&E Technical Support in collaboration with MOH and other Partners.
- To train, manage, lead data clerks in respective regions.
- To conduct performance evaluation for Data Clerks under their supervision.
- To utilize AHF(MIS) Portal as well as Smart care Plus (EMR) and run data queries.
- To maintain the Data Integrity of Clients files.
- To maintain the inventory of severs such as flash drives storage disks and other data storage.
- To coordinate and prepare data for meetings and presentation.
- To manage and oversee the translation of figures into other languages and/or metrics when necessary (Data Analysis).
- To ensure that data is adequately backed up for all the facilities.
- To review and validate reports before approval on the AHF (MIS) Portal.
- Respond to prompt data requests from the AHF Country Office and/or Bureau Office
- Clerical duties
- Inventory Management and any other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications and experience:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Degree in Information Technology, Demography, Development Studies, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data collection, entry, and reporting, consolidation, and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office-based applications especially Ms Excel and Ms Access.
- Knowledgeable in using SmartCare software.
- Critical Data Analysis and Interpretation skills
Interested candidates meeting the above stated qualifications and attributes are required to submit their applications with the following documents: Curriculum Vitae with Three (3) traceable Referees, Academics and Professional Qualifications, Full Registration with relevant Professional Bodies where applicable to the address below by 17th March 2023.
Applicants should provide valid phone numbers for easy communication. Applications should be clearly marked in the Email Subject line with the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.