Website Alistair Logistics Zambia
Making Africa work better!
1. Overall Purpose
- To liaise with the government to ensure the overall customer experience is best in the region
- Building relationships with relevant Government agencies and influencers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To manage liabilities to ensure legislative compliance and achievement of best practices to meet Corporate objectives with the ultimate goal of providing
- Build a systematic approach to resolving issues.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant Zambian legislation.
- To promote continual improvement, humility, and safety across the Group.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Working closely with public affairs, government relations, and internal stakeholders.
- Supporting the monitoring of legislative developments and internal company policies and procedures affecting the business environment.
- Overseeing the Government regulations.
- Monitoring the regulatory environment on potential logistics regulations.
- Ensuring the smooth running of our operations with government officials.
3. Health, Safety & Environment.
- Actively support Alistair Group health, safety & environment policies and procedures.
4. Formal Training/Education/ Experience
- University graduate with at least 3 years of relevant experience with solid knowledge of government functions and policies
5. Knowledge & Skills
- International exposure.
- Possess a good trade contacts network.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and planning ability.
- Excellent command of English and local languages, both spoken and written.
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.