Website Alistair Logistics Zambia
Making Africa work better!
- Collect Proof of payment documents from fleet teams, client liaisons, and/or border agents and ensure that they are uploaded before trucks arrive at the border.
- Submit a daily document upload report. Liaise with the IT team in case of any challenges with the document upload tools.
- Ensure pre-alerts have been uploaded and submitted to the auditing team for audit and follow up with border agents to ensure they are received.
- Apply for and process BIVAC inspections
- Apply for and process COD/FERI documents
- Providing a support role to operations.
- A minimum of a Degree or Diploma in Business/Logistics/ or any other relevant discipline.
- Logistics experience is required in a similar role
- Ability to operate phone and email communication.
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer knowledge and data entry skills are necessary to effectively complete job duties.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress with somewhat limited information periodically.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and situations and draw logical conclusions and implement practical solutions.