Website Alistair Logistics Zambia
Making Africa work better!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports, and other reports required internally or externally.
- Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload, and clear the port efficiently.
- Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
- Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes.
- Uploading drivers’ per diems, road tolls, and other trip-related expenses to Inter Africa.
- Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
- Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers).
- Briefing on truck status in meetings.
- Hold and document trip briefs and de-briefs.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support
- LEAN SIX SIGMA (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Business Management (Desirable)
- Safety Management (Desirable)
- Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
- Clear communication skills to ensure clear and candid information
- Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
- Problem-solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.