Website Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
Aller Aqua Zambia (AAZ) is a Zambian subsidiary of the global Al
JOB ADVERT – ICT GRADUATE TRAINEE
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of IT Graduate Trainee. The role reports to the Head of ICT and will be based in Siavonga.
As an IT Graduate Trainee, you will work closely with our seasoned IT professionals to understand the intricacies of technology integration within a manufacturing environment. You will be exposed to a range of tasks and projects that require creative problem-solving, technical expertise, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify technology needs and provide IT solutions that enhance Aller Aqua Zambia Limited’s operations.
- Assist in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software systems used at Aller Aqua Zambia Limited.
- Manage system integration projects.
Build/maintain data capture tools and reporting.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide timely support to ensure seamless operations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of IT policies and security measures.
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development to stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Assist in data management, analysis, and reporting to optimize processes and decision-making.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE).
- Recent graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of IT fundamentals, including networking, hardware, software, and security.
- Enthusiasm for learning and applying technology to solve real-world challenges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Adaptability and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: including formula, pivot tables, Power Queries and report building
- Power BI (not required, but advantageous)
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to the Human Resource Manager at [email protected] enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 7th September 2023. Aller Aqua Zambia (L) is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.