Website Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
Aller Aqua Zambia (AAZ) is a Zambian subsidiary of the global Al
JOB ADVERT – SHIFT PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Shift Production Supervisor. The role reports to the Production Foreman and will be based in Siavonga.
The Shift Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the plant, including the extruder, through efficient deployment of key resources/raw materials and labour for the production of high-quality feed which meets regulatory standards.
- Taking daily inventory stock of all Raw Materials and Finished Goods under production.
- Ensuring set throughput and efficiency targets are met during each shift.
- Performing first line maintenance of all equipment and reporting any malfunctions to the Production Foreman/Manager and Plant Engineer.
- Carrying out all production activities i.e. batching, mixing, grinding, extrusion, drying, coating, cooling, sifting and bagging off.
- Ensuring that all products produced conform to set standards through periodic sampling to establish output quality and adjust system parameters where necessary to meet the quality objective.
- Preparing and submitting daily reports of production operations, WEM, raw material stocks, packaging and down time.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and adhering to safety standards at all times.
- Participating in daily, weekly & monthly stocktaking and assisting in variance investigations.
- Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE)
- Diploma in Production Management or any related field.
- At least three (3) years’ milling experience as a Production Supervisor.