Allterrain Services (ATS) Group
Africa’s leading facilities services provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals
with proven performance to fill Vacant Position under Educore Project in Solwezi:
DRIVER -X 01
PURPOSE: Your Primary duty is to drive company vehicles as instructed by your superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Minimum of a grade 12 certificate, valid C1 driver’s license and at least 2 years work experience to perform job duties
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive and confident.
- Able to show creativity, innovation and initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Able to interact with personnel from other departments.
- Must have initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to interact with personnel from other departments and the clients.
- Able to conduct some basic vehicle mechanical repairs.
- Good report writing and oral presentation.
The specific duties of the driver will be as set out below but not limited to:
- Driving company vehicles to pick up goods/Staff and or dropping them at various locations as instructed by your superiors.
- Perform daily vehicle pre-start checks and ensure the vehicle is in a roadworthy condition.
- Vehicles pre-starts should be signed off by the responsible manager.
- Ensure that the vehicle is not moved from its location when critical components e.g. brakes, steering, clutch etc are not functioning correctly.
- Ensure that goods are delivered safely to the intended destination.
- Clean the vehicles assigned to you and ensure cleanliness of both exterior and interior of the vehicle at all times.
- Take the vehicle for service when it is due, promptly without fail. Follow up to ensure the service is done properly.
- To accompany the vehicle during breakdown/service and check that the vehicle is repaired in a correct manner and ensure that nothing goes missing while the vehicle is in the garage.
- Practice defensive driving at all times and be responsible for self, vehicle and passenger safety always.
- Wear safety belt while driving and ensure all passengers wear safety belts.
- Report any damage or fault to the Maintenance Manager or your supervisor.
- Be responsible for all aspects of vehicle.
- Must abide by the driving regulations of ATS as contained in the driving policy which is updated from time to time. You must ensure that you have the current issue of ATS driving regulations at all times.
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter and CV with references, to the
following email address [email protected] or drop your application letter with CV at the
ATS Kalumbila Human Resources Office. The closing date for receiving applications is 27th July
2022. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us
within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.