Allterrain Services (ATS) Group
Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading facilities services provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals with proven performance to fill Vacant Position under Educore operation Solwezi, Zambia:
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full grade 12 Certificate or any equivalent with credits or better.
- Must have a minimum of Certificate in stores management/procurement with some practical experience working in materials/stores or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered
- Must have at least two (2) years relevant experience in the field.
- Honest and reliable with high moral strength
- Innovative and proactive.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Should have strong ICT skill
- A high degree of attention to details
- Must have initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
Should be able to interact with personnel from other departments and the clients.
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations.
- Must have Good written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Good report writing and oral presentation.
The specific duties of the Stores officer will be as set out below but not limited to:
- Ensure all costs – food/cleaning & service budgets & targets are maintained within the acceptable range within the project
- You will ensure proper storage of goods supplied. This must meet ATS and client Health and Safety requirements.
- You will maintain a work-in-process inventory. All work-in-process should be traceable. Recall procedures for sub-standard goods must be established and enforced.
- Manages the operations of the ATS Inventory Management System through the management of stock parameters to effectively control stocks and avoid overstocking, stock-outs, and ensure correct usage at all times.
- Plans and coordinates the replenishment of stock materials to ensure smooth operations of the ATS.
- Carries out spot checks to verify the accuracy of stock records and ensures that inventories are secure and safe to prevent losses/damages.
- Designs and reviews stores record-keeping systems for the efficient management of stock at ATS.
- Reviews and recommends identified redundant and obsolete stocks for disposal.
- Prepares and produces periodic reports on the operations of the store’s section for management’s decision-making.
- Contributes to the development and review of Stores Procedures Manual to ensure compliance and efficiency of store management.
- Performs any other related duties that the supervisor may reasonably request from time to time.
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter, and CV with references, to the following email addresses [email protected] or drop your application letter with CV at the ATS Kalumbila Human Resources Office. The closing date for receiving applications is 25th June 2022. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.