Allterrain Services Limited
Camp Services Management and General Hospitality
ATS specializes in designing, developing and servicing remote camps, including catering, cleaning, accommodation and camp management across Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a procurement team effectively to set them up for success
- Operationalisation of the Procurement Strategy to enable business growth
- Understand the demand via stakeholder management which will drive supply analysis/strategy, supplier identification, sourcing execution, contract negotiation e.t.c
- Drive Cost Leadership & Preferential Procurement – Identification and realization of cost reduction, saving and optimization
- Leverage scale and logistics
- Manage product and service quality as well as Increase efficiency and effectiveness whilst mitigating risk and Deliver value via strategic procurement practices (supply planning; policy management; category planning; supplier risk management; commodity risk)
- Creation and implementation of short, medium and long-term goals and objectives
- Improvement of best practice-based business processes and Management of business outsourcing Activities
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Procurement and supplies management or equivalent qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 year’s experience in Procurement & Supplies Management within FMCG/ Retail Sector.
- Must be knowledgeable in imports of dry and frozen goods
- Must have experience in monthly reporting and preparing purchase & consumption reports and be able to analyse savings
- Knowledge of ERP, Excel a must, SAGE knowledge is an added advantage. Candidates with financial background will also have an added advantage
- Ability to work in remote areas for extended times.
All Applications must be done online via link provided.