Website ALTUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
The scope of this function’s operation centers on business sourcing to develop the SME portfolio, credit collections, managing relationship with both SMEs and large corporate off-takers and overseeing efficient product delivery in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures.
- Driving Sales and Income Growth
- Driving income and sales targets by acquiring new clients
- Ensure dedicated relationships are maintained and grown by being the single point of entry for customer interaction as well as On-Site visitation.
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of the portfolio by establishing relationships with new SME clients, corporate off-takers that support SMEs and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of local market trends and business lifecycle challenges.
- Track and monitor the financial performance of the portfolio by utilizing available KPIs.
- Possess at least a Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as Relationship Manager or similar positions in Financial Institution that supports lending to SMEs industry.
- Experience in trade financing, invoice receivables financing and factoring will be an added advantage.
- Good skills in networking, financial analysis, sales, proactive, energetic, integrity and possess good business acumen.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Open-minded and go-getter, determined to work and have staying power to see things through.
- Able to work independently with min supervision and Target Success Driven.
- Valid Driver’s license with a minimum of 2 years’ experience (Mandatory)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com