An International Trading and Distribution Company
– Ensuring that sales targets are met.
– Builds and manages the sales pipeline.
– Managing key accounts.
– Creates Monthly sales forecasts.
– Develops strategies to reach sales goals.
– Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
– Completes competitive analysis reports.
– Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products.
Any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
*The preferred candidates will be computer literate, a holder of a school certificate and a minimum Diploma in a sales related course. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years proven experience gained in a similar position with a reputable used car dealership company.
*To be successful the candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the industry. A pleasant personality and a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate/persuade a buyer and a strong level of commitment.