Website MTN Zambia
Job Title: Applications Support Engineer
- Work with the team and to deliver data products and provide business insights through data analysis.
- Carry out customer analytics required for execution of offers.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between application team and business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support marketing sections and in the execution of data analyses.
- Carry out detailed data mining, reporting, and delivering market/trend analyses to the business.
- Extract data from various applications and systems, manipulates and explores data, produce analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc.
- Independently research, organise and analyse technical information and prepare reports & recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience of Data Mining, SQL
- At least 2 years experience in a similar management position, in dynamic and fast-moving industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data Analysis
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject of you e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.